About a year ago I did a post about creatively designed tea infusers. People do a lot of awesome design work with tea pots, infusers, coffee mugs, coffee pots, and a whole mess of over beverage related items. Most recently on my radar are wonderfully and uniquely designed tea bags. If you haven’t seen any, be prepared to be blown away. I think anyone would drink more tea if they had these, sadly I believe all of these are only design concepts and not available for purchase.
April 5, 2012
Tea Time with Design
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 5th, 2012 at 12:10 am and tagged with artist, creative work, creativity, Products, tea, tea bags and posted in Creativity, Product Design. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Tea Time with Design”
- Design is in everything we make, but it’s also between those things. It’s a mix of craft, science, storytelling, propaganda, and philosophy. — Erik Adigard
- RT @wearesculpt: Can every day be #PuppyDay? Tweet us if you want to play next time :) https://t.co/bjslAkNgd3 1 month ago
- Kudos @Fossil, good idea. https://t.co/kv2TlU8Mh9 1 month ago
- RT @Mr_DrinksOnMe: The fourth biggest religion. https://t.co/DIt8ODv1Wq 2 months ago
- RT @eaciccariello: Hey @airtable, a client just told me she wants to write a love letter to you after we built a base tracking every detail… 2 months ago
- RT @wearesculpt: Thanks for letting us crash today, @ICMERGE. For those that have never been, it's like an @Allsteel showroom with all of y… 2 months ago